Any Number From 1 To 54 Whatsapp Dare

Whatsapp Dare
Choose Any Number From 1 To 54 And Have A Dare All New So Be Careful :-P
Reply Fast :-D

1. Ask Me Out
2. Send Me Your Cutest Pic
3. Ice Cream Treat
4. What’s Your Deepest Secret?
5. Make My Picture Your Dp For 1 Day
6. Delete My Number
7. Write My Name
8. Give Me A Treat
9. Put Your Status For A Day Saying “I Am Mad”
10.Take A Picture Of Yourself & Send It To Me
11.Tell Me Something You Always Wanted To Say But You Couldn't…
12. Call Me And Tell I Love You
13. Do A Favor On Me
14. What Would U Want Our Relation To Be?
15. Be My Slave For 2 Days.
16. Call Me And Say My Name In A Loud Voice!
17. Write My Name On Your Status Saying You Love Me..!!
18. Send Me Your Crush Photo .
19. What Change Would You Want In Me?
20. Write Your And My Name In Your Status For 1 Day!
21. Send Me A Picture Of What Your Doing Now.
22. Voice Clip Me Saying I Wanna Love You !
23. Tell Me One Thing You Have Never Told Anyone
24. What Are Your Feelings About Me?
25. Tell Me A Secret About You :D
26. Tell Me A Secret About Your Relationship?
27. Make Our Combined Picture As Your Dp For 1 Day
28. Send A Voice Note Saying That You Love Me.
29. .Seduce Me To Do Something ;)
30. Write My Name In Your Status
31. Make A Dp Of U And A Guy With You.. But He Should Not Be Your Bf.
32. Give Me A Treat
33.Send Me Your Best Friends Number :P
34. Voice Clip Send Me Your Gonna Crazy
35. Send A Pic Of Your Crush
36.Put Your Status For A Day Saying “I Miss You (My Name)"
37.Take A Picture Of Yourself & Send It To Me Now
38. Don’t Talk To Me For 1 Day :O
39. Ask Me Out
40. Send Me A Pic Of You Wearing The Least Clothes On You
41. What Am I To You??
42. What’s Your Deepest Secret? <3
43. Send Me A Voice Note Saying My Name In A Loud Voice! (Y)
44. Tell Me Something You Always Wanted To Say But You Couldn't
45. How Would You Describe Me?
46. Be My Slave For 2 Days
47. Send Me A Picture Of What Your Doing Now.
48. Write Your Phone Number In Your Status
49. Send Me Your Favorite Chaddi (Shorts) Pic :P
50. Tell Me One Thing You Have Never Told Anyone B)
51. What’s On Your Mind
52. Write Ma Name On Your Status Saying You Love Me..!!
53. How Do You Find Me ?

54. Send A Pic Of Your Legs.

1 comment:


  1. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!
    buy facebook likes reviews 2013

    ReplyDelete