Choose An Alphabet And You Have To Do What It Says..

Dare To Choose ! Choose An Alphabet And You Have To Do What It Says..
Choose Any Alphabet From A To Z And Reply Only On The Condition That You'll Do The One You Get !
#A
#B
#C
#D
#E
#F
#G
#H
#I
#J
#K
#L
#M
#N
#O
#P
#Q
#R
#S
#T
#U
#V
#W
#X
#Y
#Z

#A Write Something Good On Me With My Name As Your Status :D
#B Rs.100 Recharge On My Phone :P
#C What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want With Me Now ?
#D Write A Whatsapp Status For Me For Next 24 Hours !
#E What You Like The Most In Me ?
#F Rate Me As A Friend From 1 To 10 :D
#G Rs.220 Recharge On My Phone :P
#H Call Me And Sing A Song 4 Me !
#I Tell Me Your Relationship Status-Single,Committed,Complicated,Engaged,Married,Divorced
#J Tell Something Which You Don't Like About Me !
#K Tell Me Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Name.
#L Rate Me In Looks From 1 To 10
#M Write A Whatsapp Status For Me For Next 2 Days :D
#N Make Your Status I Love You With My Name
#O Share A Secret With Me !
#P Treat Me A Dinner !
#Q A Habit Or Quality Of Mine That You Don't Like
#R In Next Relationship, Would You Like To Have With Me ?
#S Make My Pic Your Dp (Display Pic) For Next 24 Hours
#T Buy One Chocolate For Me !
#U What Is The Name Of Your First Crush ?
#V Treat Me With A Movie !
#W Like And Comment On All My Pics On Facebook :D
#X Tell Me The Name Of Your Ex !
#Y Rs.60 Recharge On My Phone

#Z Recharge Net Offer For Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment