Select any number from 1 to 27 and I'll tell your dare

Select any number from 1 to 27 and I'll tell your dare :D , Reply must and Fast :-D

1.Send a voice note saying that You love me.
2. Give me a treat
3. write my name <3 in your status O:)
4. Ignore me :D
5. Tell me a secret about you :D
6. delete my number :/
7. Make my picture your dp for 1 day
8. send a pic of your legs
9. who am I for You.
10.Take a picture of yourself & send it to me now
11. Don't talk to me for 1 day :O
12. Ask me out
13. Send me your latest picture
14. What was your secret ?
15. What's your deepest secret?<3
16. Send me a voice note saying my name in a loud voice!(y)
17. Tell me something you always wanted to say but you couldn't
18.write ma name on your status saying you love me..!!
19. be my slave for 2 days
20. Write your phone number in your status for 1 day!! B)
21. Send me a picture of what your doing now.
22. Voice clip me saying I wanna go crazy
23. tell me one thing you have never told anyone B)
24. what's on your mind
25. describe me with a single Movie name ?
26. How do you find me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment