Valentine’s Day special levels of whatsapp games for Boyfriend / Girlfriend



Valentine’s Day level - 1  whatsapp games for Boyfriend / Girlfriend

Slam level -1 questions for u Send this to All ur Contacts
1.Scars?
2.Crush?
3. Fears?
4. Someone you would die for?
5. Someone you hate?
6. Someone you can tell anything to?
7. Have you ever smoked?
8. Have you ever drunk alcohol?
9. Have you ever done ‘bad’ drugs?
10. Last time you cried?
Reply me….

Lucky Chance for you on Happy Valentine’s Day.



Valentine’s Day level - 2  whatsapp games for Boyfriend / Girlfriend

Slam level -2 questions for u Send this to All ur Contacts
1. Bestfriends?
2. Favourite colour?
3. Lucky number?
4. Birthday?
5. Bi/straight/gay?
6. Eye colour?
7. Hair colour?
8. Best body part?
9. Obsession?
10. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
Reply me….

Lucky Chance for you on Happy Valentine’s Day.



Valentine’s Day level - 3  whatsapp games for Boyfriend / Girlfriend

Slam level -3 questions for u Send this to All ur Contacts
1. Favourite Male or female?
2. Favourite Kiss or hug?
3. Nicknames people call you?
4. Favourite song?
5. Favourite thing?
6. Worst thing that ever happened too you?
7. Best thing that ever happened too you?
8. Something you would change about yourself?
9. Full name?
10. Worst mistake?
Reply me….

Lucky Chance for you on Happy Valentine’s Day.



Valentine’s Day level - 4  whatsapp games for Boyfriend / Girlfriend

Slam level -4 questions for u Send this to All ur Contacts
1. Something your proud of?
2. Your dream?
3. Watch the movie or read the book?
4. Ever tried to kill yourself?
5. Favourite TV show?
6. Ever self harmed?
7. Ever caught a virus, disease or sickness?
8. Special talents?
9. Do you ever wish you could start over?
10. Ever been abused?
Reply me….

Lucky Chance for you on Happy Valentine’s Day.



Valentine’s Day level - 5  whatsapp games for Boyfriend / Girlfriend

Slam level -5 questions for u Send this to All ur Contacts
1. Abused anyone?
2. Ever had a near death experience?
3. Someone you can’t tell anything too?
4. Virgin?
5. Any tattoos?
6. Are u single or taken?
7. Someone who knows all your secrets?
8. Someone who’s secrets you know?
9. Single or taken?
10. Middle name?
Reply me….

Lucky Chance for you on Happy Valentine’s Day.



Valentine’s Day level - 6  whatsapp games for Boyfriend / Girlfriend

Slam level -6 questions for u Send this to All ur Contacts
1. Last kiss?
2. Girl bestfriend?
3. Boy bestfriend?
4. Favourite song?
5. Height?
6. Weight?
7. First kiss?
8. Play any sports?
9. One secret?
10. Who do you hate?
Lucky Chance for you on Happy Valentine’s Day.
Reply me….

Lucky Chance for you on Happy Valentine’s Day.



Valentine’s Day level - 7  whatsapp games for Boyfriend / Girlfriend

Slam level -7 questions for u Send this to All ur Contacts
1. Longest relationship?
2. Who do you like?
3. What do you like in a boy?
4. What do you like in a girl ?
5. What’s favourite number/colour?
6. What area do you live?
7. Age?
8. Hobbies?
9. One thing you can’t live without?
10. Ever had sex?
Reply me….

Lucky Chance for you on Happy Valentine’s Day.



Valentine’s Day level - 2  whatsapp games for Boyfriend / Girlfriend

Slam level -2 questions for u Send this to All ur Contacts
1. Are you naughty?
2. Ever exchanged nudes?
3. Favorite body part of your opposite gender?
4. Ever maked out?
5. Wanna explore me?
6. Wanna kiss me?
7. Wanna date me?
Reply me….

Lucky Chance for you on Happy Valentine’s Day.



Valentines Day WhatsApp Games for Couples

Which Colour will I get?
Red: I Love You
Pink: You are cutie Pie.
Blue: You are Sweet.
Yellow: You are Rude Sometimes.
Cyan: You have a Good Nature.
Green: Funny.
White: You are Good.
Orange: I Like You.
Black: I Miss You Very Much.
Purple: You are Good Looking.
Aqua: We are Friends Forever.
Golden: I Hate You.
So, Which Color will you give me?
Reply me….



Happy Valentines Day slam Book of Love!

Send this Dare Games to your Boyfriend/Girlfriend and Best Friends.
1. My Name in your Mobile Phone. ________
2. Relation between You and Me. _________
3. Any Name, which you would like to Call Me. __________
4. What will be your Reaction, When you will find out that I’m Dead. ___________
5. The thing you like most in my Face. ______
6. One thing that you Love the Most about Me. ________
7. If you Got a Chance to Ask me Somethng about My Personal Life? What you will ask? _______
8. How do you Feel when you Talk to Me. ________
9. Your First Reaction on My First Look. _______
10. Rate My WhatsApp Profile Picture out of 10. ________
Send this message to Everyone. And Get Interesting Answers.
Reply Me. I’m Waiting.



WhatsApp Dare For The Love Birds

Question :
WhatsApp dare returns with amazing fun again.
Select any no. from 1 to 40 and check out amazing reply

Answer:
01 From you and his past partners, who is the hottest?
02 What’s your partner dream job?
03 What do you like most about your partner?
04 What’s your favorite color for your partner?
05 What’s your favorite food which is favorite of your partner too?
06 In what you are most talented at?
07 Where would you most like to visit with your partner?
08 If you were invisible for one day, and having the power of Spiderman then what would you do with your superpower? ðŸ˜‰
09 What is the one question you dread in asking your partner?
10 Have you ever lied in Truth or Dare game?
11 How many times you lied today?
12 Blindfold him and ask him to go to washroom at any mall.
13 Give your partner a piggyback down the street.
14 Do a Dance for your partner in the street.
15 Stand outside your partner window playing one romantic song on a boom-box holding it in your hand.
16 Tuck your shirt with few ice cubes down there. Leave them until they melt.
17 Do your best to impress your partner.  :)
18 Walk up to a stranger and tie their show less in heart shape.
19 Plan a lovely date for your partner next weekend.
20 Describe the first dream which you have seen for your partner?
Reply me….


A dare is waiting for you
Question :
Choose a number between 1 to 30 if u hv guts
When they reply with  a number, here’s what you send them as per the number

Answer:
1. Ignore me for a day
2. things love abt me
3. give me sum Nyc gift
4. Gve me 10 5star
5. rechrge my cell wid rs. 200
6. b my slave for 1 day
7. Tell me 1 thing u neva tld me b4
8. 8Th pic in ur album
9. Voice note me a kiss
10. Tell me abt ur 1st love
11. How do u describe me?
12. Send. ur latest pic
13. 1 pizza
14. Take a picture of ur self and send it to me
15. Send me d picture of ur tongue
16. Voice note me a song
17. Just ignore ur list and talk to me
18. Call me
19. Tell me ur crushes name
20. Write my name on ur statz
21. Gft meh my fav chocolate
22. Send me a voice note saying my name in a loud
23 .go to hell
24. Put d first letter of ur crushes on ur statz
25. Tell me d name of person whom u hate most
26. Tell me wat u hate most
26. Tell me wat u luv most
27. Tell me d name of ur luv
28. Tell me ur deepest secret
29. Give me fancy wrist watch
30. Give urself a dirty slap



New daring game!! Choose any 1 ( heart )nd letz c wat happns

Question :
��I am back with a new daring game!! choose any 1nd letz c wat happns??

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

��B creful b4 chusing coz itz totaly a new version of daring game����

Answer:
��Taadaaa!!!��So dse r some dares dat u have to perform!!! ��B ready!! Nd yes remember dt u cant back out as u hav chosen to play ds game!!!!!HAVE FUN!!

1-Send a selfie of urs in d toilet.��
2-Make my name as ur status saying dat u want to marry me.��
3-send me I love u
4-Sing ur fav song or dedicate a song to me as a voice clip.��
5-Send me a voice clip spkng about me atlst for 3mins��
6-tell me which brand under garments you wear ��
7- do (20) pe h jo
8-Be my gf/bf fo 2 days!!��\
9-Make a collage of our photos and make it as ur dp!��
10-Perform 1,20 and 8.��
11-Write i love u 958 tyms and send it to me!��
12-Pout and click a selfie of urs and make it ur dp!!��
13send me kisses in voice clip ��
14-Send me a voice clip saying dat u r suffering from loose motion and in d end make sound as if ur r farting!��
15-Flirt me!!��
16-click a shirtles pic and send it to me(fo boys) and fo grls make a funny hair stlye,click a pic and snd it to me
17-do every thing
18-Tell me whoz ur latest crush nd reason behind it
19-click ur pic showing ur tongue lyk goddes kali and make it ur dp for 3 days.��
20-Keep my pic  as ur dp wid a status saying-"baby i love u more n more"..Oh yes i love u!!!��
.
.
 .....��Hahahaaaaaaa����
Enjoy....��������




No comments:

Post a Comment