I Am a Word: Riddle with Answer - Best 10

Test your brilliancy through solve these best 10 “I am a word” - letter. Answers are given below with the questions, here you can find best 10 most famous word riddles with answer such as I am a five letter word, I am a six letter word, I am a seven letter word, I am an eight letter word, I am a four letter word. Send these riddle on whatsapp chats and update these puzzle on Facebook status then play an interesting adventure with your friends.

1# Guess me: I am a 5 letter word

Send this riddle to all your friends and find the word
Solve this riddle:
Guess me: I am a 5 letter word.
If my 1st letter is removed I come above you.
If my 1st 2 letters are removed I am still around you.
I am basically used for your comfort.
What am I?

Answer: chair
Hair is above you
Air is around you
Chair is for your comfort



2# Guess me: I am a 6 letter word

Solve this riddle:
Guess me: I am a 6 letter word.
Letters 6-5-2 spell out a drink.
Letters 4-5-2-3 spell out a fruit.
Letters 1-2-6 spell out a pet.
Letters 3-2-6 spell out larger than mouse,
What am I?
Pass this to all your friends and find me

Answer: Carpet
Tea - a drink
Pear - a fruit
Cat - a pet
Rat – larger than mouse



3# Guess me: I am a 6 letter word

Solve this riddle:
Guess me: I’m a 6 letter word.
First 4 letters are in me.
2 and 6 are same letters.
1, 2, 6 means look.
4, 6, 2 means type of payment.
Who am l?
Forward this to all your friends

Answer: SELFIE
First 4 letters are in me - SELF
2 and six are same - E
1 2 6 - look - SEE
426 Type of payment - FEE



4# Guess me: I’m an 8 letter word

Send this riddle to all your friends and find the word
Guess me: I’m an 8 letter word.
I’m someone you cannot avoid in your life.
3,5,6,7 someone unable to speak
1,5,6,7 someone attractive by means of smallness
4, 2, 6,6,7,8 someone who makes dishes out of clay
What am I?
Pass this to all your friends and find me

Answer: COMPUTER



5# Guess me: I am a 7 letter English word

Send this riddle to all your friends and find the word
Guess me: I am a 7 letter English word.
My first 2 letters indicate a boy.
The first 3 letters indicate a girl.
The first 4 letters indicate a main character in movie.
And the whole word indicates a girl!

Answer: Heroine



6# Guess me: I am 5 letter word

Send this riddle to all your friends and find the word
Guess me: I am 5 letter word,
People eat me,
If you remove my 1st letter I will be an energy form,
If you remove my 1st two letters I will be needed for living,
If you remove my 1st three letters I will be near you,
If you remove my 1st four letters I will be a drink for you.
Who am I?

Answer: WHEAT
WHEAT
HEAT
EAT
AT
T



7# Guess me: I Am a Word of Five Letters

Send this message to all your friends and find the word
Guess me: I Am a Word of Five Letters! I Am A Value!
I am a word of five letters!
I am a value!
If u remove my 1st letter I am after cooked!
If u remove my first 2 letters I will become cold.
Answer if u r mastermind!

Answer: PRICE



8# Guess me: I Am a 4 Letter Word.

Send this riddle to all your friends and find the word
Guess me: I Am a 4 Letter Word What Am I?
I am a 4 letter word.
I'm round like a tennis ball but not bouncy.
I've got a very old American footprint on me.
I am very cheesy.
What am I?

Answer: MOON



9# Guess me: I Am a six letter word

Guess me: I Am a six letter word...
My motto is together as one...
If you remove my 1st and 2nd letters, people will wear me...
If you remove my 3rd letter, am very painful...
If you remove my 2nd, 3rd n 6th letters, Adam and eve did it...
If you remove my 2nd n 3rd letters, people do it with their mouth...
Guess who am I?
Send this riddle to all your friends and find the word

Answer: STRING.
People wear RING
STING is painful
SIN is what Adam and Eve committed
SING is what people do with their mouth



10# Guess me: I am a word of five letters!

Guess me: I am a word of five letters!??
People eat me! I am available in 2 colors??
If u remove my 1 letter I will be a form of crime??
If u remove my first 2 letters I will be name of animal??
If u remove my first 4. Letters I am one of the vowels?
Send this riddle to all your friends and find the word

Answer: GRAPE




Hopefully, “I am a word” – letter riddle are useful to you and may satisfy your whatsapp chats and Facebook status updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment