Humorous Funny Status Quotes In One Line: Best Collection Of Latest One Line Humorous Funny Status In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of Humorous Funny Status in one line, New Humorous Funny Status in one line, Best Humorous Funny Status in one line, Latest Humorous Funny Status in one line, New Humorous Funny Quotes in one line, Latest Humorous Funny in one line, English Humorous Funny Status in one line, New English Humorous Funny Status in one line, Best Humorous Funny Status in one line in English, Latest Humorous Funny Status in one line in English, New Humorous Funny Quotes in one line, Latest Humorous Funny in one line, Best Humorous Funny Quotes in one line for Whatsapp, FB and social Messengers. These are the best collection of one line English Humorous Funny status for whatsapp & Facebook forever.


@ I have to be funny because being hot is not an option.
@ I still don’t understand Twitter, but here I am.
@ I think it’s weird if a girl doesn’t have a whatsapp now days.
@ I tried to be normal. Worst two minutes of my life.
@ I used to be an atheist, But then i realized i’m God.
@ I wake up when I cant hold my pee in any longer.
@ It’s always too far too good and too near too bad.
@ It's been 70+ years, Tom. You're never going to eat Jerry :)
@ I've lost my mind and I'm pretty sure my spouse took it!
@ Remember it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
@ SARCASM is Just one of the many services i have offer.
@ Smile today, cry tomorrow. Read this every day!
@ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.
@ Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.
@ Some days start better than others
@ Some people are alive only, Because it’s illegal to kill them.
@ Statistically 5/4 of people have trouble with fractions.
@ The fool didn’t know it was impossible, so HE DID IT
@ You is kind, you is smart, you is important
@ You see that blue follow button? I’d tap that!
@ You should always do what’s right and not what’s easy.
@ You think your pretty but not mirror supports
@ Hey good lookin, can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
@ Hey there! Instagram is using my Internet Data Balance 
@ I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice :)
@ I was addicted to hokey pokey but I turned myself around
@ I Was Born Cool but Global Warming Made Me Hot.
@ If I die tomorrow, will you remember me
@ If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption
@ If people talk behind your back, then Just Fart!!
@ If school has taught us anything, it's texting without looking :)
@ Is anyone going to put anything funny on here?????
@ I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
@ I am who I am, Your approval is not needed.
@ The only thing I gained so far in 2014 is weight.
@ The only thing I gained so far in THIS YEAR is weight :)
@ The only tie success comes before work is in dictionary.
@ wanted to kill the sexiest person alive…But suicide’s a crime.
@ WARNING!! I know karate …..and some other words!!!
@ WARNING: Objects in mirror are fatter than they appear.
@ You can switch off a mobile phone but not a girl friend.
@ You cannot always make a person laugh, unles you’re a joker.
@ You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.
@ I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
@ I want someone to look at me the way I look at cupcakes!!
@ message, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.
@ Good Samaritan, washed-up athlete, especially gifted napper.
@ GOOGLE must be a woman because it knows everything.
@ Hard work never killed anybody, But why take a chance?
@ I can see you checking my Instagram status. 
@ I can’t even give you a ugly look, you already have one.
@ I Can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why
@ I have a date, um how do I get skinny by tomorrow?
@ I have an uncommon sense that is common sense.
@ I have not lost my mind – it’s backed up on HD somewhere.


Hopefully, these Latest Humorous Funny Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment