Latest Short Cool Funky Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Cool Funky Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of short Cool Funky Status in English, New short Cool Funky Status in English, Best short Cool Funky Status in English, Latest Short Cool Funky Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest short Cool Funky Status in English, New short Cool Funky Quotes in English, Latest short Cool Funky in English, Best Cool Funky status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Cool Funky Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest short English Cool Funky status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.


@ If I could sum up my life in one line I would die of embarrassment
@ If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.
@ If you are gonna be two-faced, Honey at least make one of them pretty!
@ If you hurt my best friend, I will make your death look like an accident
@ The only F word out a woman’s mouth that scares me is “fine.”
@ The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.
@ The question isn’t who is going to let me; It’s who is going to stop me.
@ The reason I’m fat coz a thin body could not handle my personality.
@ A Pizza is Just a Paratha That Went Abroad For Higher Education.
@ A sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night can create history
@ If guys had periods, they’d brag about the size of their tampons.
@ If you like me Then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.
@ If you’re texting two people at the same time, you are biTextual.
@ Im a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.
@ Someone on his status “Sleeping” …since 3 Days! He’s Probably dead.
@ Someone on his status is sleeping for 5 days, He might be dead…
@ sometimes the road less travelled is less travelled for a reason.
@ Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
@ The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
@ The hardest part of business is minding your own.
@ The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude!
@ Absolutely awkward, proudest of nerd & geek, decreaser of world sucking
@ According to my police report, I had a great Night Out last night.
@ Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
@ An Apple keep a day keeps the doctor away, I’m going to buy iPhone 6.
@ If “Plan A” didn’t work. Don’t worry; the alphabet has 25 more letters
@ if a redhead works at a bakery, does that make him a ginger bread man?
@ If being outspoken is a crime, you’ll be sentenced lifetime imprisonment.
@ If College has taught us anything, it's texting without looking :)


Hopefully, this Latest Short Cool Funky Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment