Latest Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes: Best Collection Of Status Updates In English For Whatsapp, Facebook And Social Messengers

Here, the best collection of Attitude Status in English, New Attitude Status in English, Best Attitude Status in English, Awesome Latest Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes, Latest Attitude Status in English, New Attitude Quotes in English, Latest Attitude status in English, Best Attitude status Quotes in English for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers.  Status idea may helpful to update status with short liners and pickup lines. These are the best collection of latest English attitude status for Whatsapp, FB and other social messengers. Update your status with unique line status to prove you are a unique. Update your status with recovery line status to say you are recovered for the pains. Update your status with powerful line status to prove you are a power. Update your status with positive line status to prove you are a positive thought person. Update your status with bold line status to never give up your great attitude.


@ Don’t think too much, you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.
@ Don’t waste your time looking back on what you’ve lost. Just move on.
@ I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy.
@ I do not mind the crazy people; it's the normal one that freaks me out!
@ I don’t care if other people don’t like me; after all i am not a Facebook status.
@ I don't have an attitude, I have standards for the people who are supposed to be my friends.
@ If you expect me to be there for you. You should be there for me too.
@ If you have to think before spending money on anything, you’re not rich enough
@ if you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.
@ If you make a boy laugh, he likes you. But if you can make him cry he loves you.
@ Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.
@ Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
@ Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software...it's called #Sunday, please fix it!
@ Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
@ Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student
@ DECLARATIONS OF LOVE AMUSE ME. ESPECIALLY WHEN UNREQUITED.
@ DO NOT TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY. YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT OF IT ALIVE.
@ DOESN’T EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED MAKE THE UNEXPECTED EXPECTED?
@ I was told I should have a positive attitude. Well, I am positive that I have an attitude.
@ I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less
@ I Wish My Parents Were Like Google...They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete..
@ I’M AN EXCELLENT HOUSEKEEPER..EVERY TIME I GET DIVORCE I KEEP THE HOUSE ;- )
@ IF COMMON SENSE IS SO COMMON WHY IS THERE SO MANY PEOPLE WITH OUT IT??
@ IF I CAN STOP ONE HEART FROM BREAKING, I SHALL NOT LIVE IN VAIN.
@ If i liked your status on Facebook that means you have entertained me.
@ If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
@ If people have a problem with you, always remember, it is THEIR problem.
@ If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it
@ If things around you don’t change, change the thing you’re around.
@ I don't have time to hate people bcz.. I'm busy loving people who love me.
@ I got a simple rule about everybody. If you don't treat me right... Shame on you!!
@ I hate boys, most of them don't know how much one word can hurt a girl.
@ I hate when I'm about to HUG someone really Sexy and my face hits the mirror. :p
@ I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!
@ If you are going to be two-faced, Honey at least makes one of them pretty!
@ If you dislike me, remember: its mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter!
@ If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words.
@ DOING NOTHING IS VERY HARD THING TO DO…YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN TO FINISH.
@ Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.
@ DON’T GET A MAN(\WOMAN) ,GET A DOG …THEY ARE LOYAL AND THEY DIE SOONER.
@ Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful; hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.
@ DON’T KNOCK ON DEATH’S DOOR. HIT THE DOORBELL AND RUN. HE HATES THAT.
@ I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
@ I HAVE HAD A PERFECTLY WONDERFUL EVENING, BUT THIS WASN’T IT.
@ I have learned that it is not what i have in my life but who I have in my life that counts.

Hopefully, these Latest Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes may helpful to you and these statuses may flexible to your social messengers.


No comments:

Post a Comment