New Whatsapp Status : Latest And Best Status - Whatsapp Status - Part 39

Latest Whatsapp Status Quotes in English. For our readers we've prepared unique and latest whatsapp Status quotes. One Line English Whatsap is always Famous and Trendy. Users Prefer to Upload More Latest and Best English Whatsapp to Update their Status. These latest whatsapp status in english can also be send as sms / messages to friends. WhatsApp Quote and whatsapp status are the highly in demand these days. Whatsapp messenger has now more than 1 Billion users. Latest WhatsApp Status, Short Quotes: First of all we like to thank you all for visiting this article. WhatsApp could put the brakes on Snapchat's international growth with today's launch of WhatsApp Status, a new tab for sharing.



·         If you don’t succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.
·         If you don't care, stop talking about it.
·         I never insult people I only tell them what they are.
·         I never really believed in magic until I saw you for the very first time.
·         I Prefer wifi to Wife.
·         I raise my hand for an easy question, just so the teacher won't ask me again.
·         I RAN INTO MY EX TODAY…PUT IT IN REVERSE AND DID IT AGAIN!!!
·         I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person.
·         I sincerely feel that beauty largely comes from within.
·         I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
·         I started out with nothing and i still have most of it :)
·         I still love him. And here’s the worst part. I want him back.
·         I STILL MISS MY EX – BUT GUESS WHAT? MY AIM IS GETTING BETTER 😀
·         If you make a boy laugh, He likes you. But if you make a boy cry, He loves you.
·         If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone.
·         If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
·         If you run into a wall. Don’t turn around and give up.




We have shared Best WhatsApp Status Updates to share in different moods…. soon I will update this article with more beautiful, sweet and cute whatsapp status updates and a new updates about Whatsapp for PC. You can explore more categories to find more beautiful status updates. BEST WHATSAPP STATUS QUOTES for you we have seprated them according to your mood today. Today Updating your WhatsApp status has become one of your daily routine, no matter whether you have internet connection or not you try your best to update your status atleast ones in a day. So for our friends understanding their needs we have shared a big collection of Best Whatsapp Status Updates.



·         If you truly own who you are, no one can use you against you.
·         If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.
·         If you want something you’ve never had, you have 2 do something you’ve never done.
·         I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
·         I tried being like you, my personality didn't like it.
·         I truly have enough money to live comfortably and quitely for the rest of my life; if I die next
·         I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
·         I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.
·         I want someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
·         I WANT TO KILL THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE… BUT SUICIDE IS A CRIME!
·         I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.
·         I WANT TO REFRESH MY MIND, DELETE ALL MY PROBLEMS, UNDO ALL MY MISTAKES AND SAVE ALL THE HAPPY MOMENTS.
·         I was driving Bentley until my alarm woke me up.
·         I'm not always 'Available' try your luck next time.







No comments:

Post a Comment