Super Whatsapp Status - Super Status For Whatsapp - Whatsapp Status - Part 41

These latest whatsapp status in english can also be send as sms / messages to friends. WhatsApp Quote and whatsapp status are the highly in demand these days. Whatsapp messenger has now more than 1 Billion users. Latest WhatsApp Status, Short Quotes: First of all we like to thank you all for visiting this article. WhatsApp could put the brakes on Snapchat's international growth with today's launch of WhatsApp Status, a new tab for sharing ... The new WhatsApp Status replaces this old my status feature. Best One Line Status and Quotes For Whatsapp . Latest one line status and quotes. Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you. However, we have always picked English status and WhatsApp status in English language.


·         It’s just none of their damn business :/
·         It’s not cheating unless you get caught.
·         It’s not how tragically we suffer but how miracously we live.
·         It’s not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that define us.
·         It’s not that I have something to hide…
·         It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
·         It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
·         It’s the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.
·         It’s Weird that all pics shared from Instagram are continually obscuring.
·         Its amazing how crazy i feel when my phone vibrates and I’m begging it to be you.
·         I’m poor. I can’t pay ATTENTION in Class room.
·         I’m shy at first, but once I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shit.......
·         I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.
·         I’m the type of girl that puts on her better smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and shows him what he left behind.
·         I’m the type of girl that puts on her better smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and shows him what he left behind.
·         I’ve tried being other people and myself suits me the best.
·         I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
·         IF A BOOK ABOUT FAILURES DOESN’T SELL, IS IT A SUCCESS?
·         If a boy wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.
·         If a plan A didn't work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
·         If all 80% is what is usually on single men’s brain then I have no problem with their small mistakes, after all they need helpers to be call MEN
·         IF COMMON SENSE IS SO COMMON WHY IS THERE SO MANY PEOPLE WITH OUT IT??
·         If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.
·         IF I CAN STOP ONE HEART FROM BREAKING, I SHALL NOT LIVE IN VAIN.
·         If I get jealous then yes I really like you.
·         I've seen you at your worst and I still think you're the best




We Have Extremely Unique Whatsapp Status Quotes Collection. Just now updated for you :). Latest Cool Status Messages for Whatsapp. We provide whatsapp status to our website visitors in categories like funny, cool, latest and best status for whatsapp. Latest Whatsapp Status app is a great status application having various categories.


·         Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror :P
·         Just smile and smell good.
·         If i liked your status on Facebook that means you have entertained me.
·         If I was asked what a friend looks like, I would seat next to you and hold you tight because you define what true friendship really is.
·         If I was meant to be controlled i would have come with a remote.
·         If I’m wired with you. I like you.
·         IF I’VE LEARNT ANYTHING FROM MAYANS THEN IT’S THAT  ..NOT FINISHING A PROJECT IS NOT THE END OF WORLD.
·         IF IT DOESN’T CHALLENGE YOU, IT DOESN’T CHANGE YOU.
·         IF LOVING SOMEONE IS PUTTING THEM IN A STRAITJACKET AND KICKING THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS, THEN YES, I HAVE LOVED A FEW PEOPLE.
·         If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
·         If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
·         If people have a problem with you, always remember, it is THEIR problem.
·         If she accept its your luck
·         If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get up.
·         If someone tells you, “You can’t” they really mean, “I can’t.
·         If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it
·         If they hates you for no reason- Give them 1
·         Knowledge is realizing that street is one-way, wisdom is looking in both directions anyway.
·         Ladies first. Pretty ladies sooner. :)
·         Last night my boyfriend and I got into a fight & I told him to get what's his and leave. He picked me up and walked out the door. I really love him.
·         Laziness is me middle name.
·         Let me hurt your face, may be I got a little relief by doing this.
·         Let’s flip a coin. Heads, I’m yours. Tails, you’re mine
·         LIFE – LOVE = ZERO
·         Life always offers you a second chance. it's called tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment