Attitude Status In English And Attitude Quotes For Whatsapp Statuses - Whatsapp Status - Part 91

Attitude Status for Whatsapp, Attitude Whatsapp Status, Status on Attitude, Whatsapp Status Attitude, Attitude Quotes, Status About Attitude. Attitude Status in English for Boys and Girls is now a days most popular and most searchable trending Status on the internet. Thousands of people are looking for Attitude Status in English for Girls and Boys to use it on Update in on Facebook or Whatsapp. These Types of Attitude Status in English are quite interesting and even people looking forward to Read and Forward These Type of Best Attitude Status in English to their Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife and so on.

  • Your imagination has much to do with your life. It is for you to decide how you want your imagination to serve you.
  • Your kid may be an honors student, but you’re still an idiot.
  • Your laughter is my WTF
  • Your life.
  • Your looks don't make you Beautiful; it's the person inside who makes you beautiful...
  • Your perspective and attitude about you life situations ultimately determines the positive or negative impact those situations will have on you…
  • Your Whatsapp status say’s online …..If your online then why aren’t you texting me
  • You're the reason our kids are so ugly.
  • ! Playing music of life, and it seems it’s just NOISE.
  • #Insert your bio here#
  • ; Life gives hurdles, but I am an athlete. So it’s fun.
  • ‘Seen’ is the SI unit of ignorance.
  • “2 Words and just one finger! F*ck you.”
  • “A bad attitude is the only real disability in life.”
  • “A beautiful girl is nothing if she has an ugly heart.
  • “A big middle finger up to the ones who used, refused, and abused me!”
  • “Dear Girls, Dressing immodestly is like rolling around in manure. Yes, you’ll get attention, but mostly from pigs. Sincerely, Real Men.”
  • “Dear haters, stop hating people, cuz you’re not perfect. And know it, I wrote this with my middle finger!”
  • “Dear middle finger, thanks for always sticking up for me.”
  • “Do I look like a pair of dice to you? No? Then why are you playing with me?”



Best Attitude Status for Whatsapp in English, Love Attitude Whatsapp Status, Attitude Status for Girls - Attitude Status for Boys, Status for Whatsapp in English. An Attitude Status is a short descriptive line which describes the emotions of a person. These are the short lines having some strong meaning behind them. Want the best and most updated attitude whatsapp status that suits your awesome attitude and personality? You are are at right place! After going through hundreds of attitude statuses we have selected the best of them for you. So these are the most updated attitude whatsapp ideas. Because we all have our own attitude.

  • “Do you really think you’re too small to make a difference? Try locking yourself in a room with a mosquito, and see how quickly your attitude changes.”
  • “Don’t be so quick to make judgments about me. You’re only seeing what I choose to show you.”
  • “Don’t call me a Goddess, don’t call me a Queen, just call me the cutest Princess you’ve ever seen!”
  • “Don’t chase the people who are trying to avoid you. Follow the ones who welcome you with open arms.”
  • “Don’t compare me to other girls. There’s no competition. I’m one of a kind.”
  • “Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.” » Mae West
  • “Got my middle finger up – I don’t really give a f*ck.”
  • “Gratitude – not attitude – can change the world.”
  • “Guess what? Joy is portable. So bring it with you wherever you go.”
  • “Hakuna Matata!!! – The great motto to live life…”
  • “Happiness isn’t something you can postpone for the future. You design your own happiness in the present moment. And your attitude dictates how that moment will shape your future.”
  • “Hating people takes way too much energy. It’s easier just to pretend they’re dead.”
  • “Have courage and be kind.”
  • “I’m not here just to be average. I’m here to be AWESOME!”
  • “I’m not insulting you. I’m describing you.”
  • “I’m not short-tempered. I just have a quick reaction to BS.”
  • “I’m not special. I’m a limited edition.”
  • “I’m really not cranky. I just have a violent reaction when I meet stupid people.”
  • “I’m really trying to see things from your perspective, but I’m having a hard time sticking my head that far up my butt.”
  • “I’m so sorry I took our long nights, laughs, inside jokes and sweet texts for you caring. I’ll be sure to think twice before I waste my time again.”





No comments:

Post a Comment