Attitude Status For Whatsapp In English - Whatsapp Status - Part 89

While, many of the people will search for the latest trending and unique attitude status for the one of the best social messaging application like whatsapp. New! Attitude Status for Whatsapp , Short Attitude Quotes, Funny Attitude Status in English, Best Attitude Status Quotes, Style Status, Facebook Messages. Attitude Status for Whatsapp, Attitude Whatsapp Status, Status on Attitude, Whatsapp Status Attitude, Attitude Quotes, Status About Attitude, Full Attitude Status in English for Facebook Whatsapp, attitude, attitude status, full attitude status, high attitude status, attitude quotes, English status.

  • Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.
  • Women should not have children after 35. Really… 35 children are enough.
  • Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
  • Women worry about the things that men forget. Men worry about the things that women remember.
  • Women's faults might be many but men have just two....
  • Wonderful noble men finishing lunch.
  • Wonders why people keep doing the same old things, but yet expect a different outcome...!!!
  • Words can’t express my friendship and vitality for Fridays!
  • Work less. Sleep more. Live longer!
  • Work until you don't have to, introduce yourself.
  • World is full of smiles, whenever friends are with me.
  • Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
  • Worship the creator, not the creation.
  • Would somebody have the capacity to tell me my Instagram username I shot myself out and I don’t understand
  • Xcuse me..I found something under my shoes. .ohh its your Attitude.
  • Yeah You - The one reading my status, Get Lost!
  • Yes i am smiling but you are no longer a reason for this..
  • Yes, I have made mistakes because life didn't come with 'USER MANUAL and INSTRUCTIONS'!
  • You and me makes a wonderful WE.
  • You are amazing just the way you are.
  • You are depriving some poor village of its idiot.
  • You are special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.
  • You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship together and there was only one life jacket… I’d miss you heaps and think of you often.
  • You are the best thing that’s ever been funny whatsapp status
  • You are the product of 4 billion years of evolution, now fucking act like it



Attitude Status for Whatsapp, Attitude Whatsapp Status, Status on Attitude, Whatsapp Status Attitude, Attitude Quotes, Status About Attitude. Attitude Status in English for Boys and Girls is now a days most popular and most searchable trending Status on the internet. Thousands of people are looking for Attitude Status in English for Girls and Boys to use it on Update in on Facebook or Whatsapp. These Types of Attitude Status in English are quite interesting and even people looking forward to Read and Forward These Type of Best Attitude Status in English to their Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife and so on.

  • You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
  • You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses, Attitude is the Key.
  • You can disturb me..... I’m available.
  • You can do anything but not everything.
  • You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.
  • You can help someone with low self-esteem, but is almost impossible to help someone with a negative attitude.
  • You can lead a horse to water, but can’t make him drink it.
  • You can love with all your heart, No questions asked.
  • You can never buy Love....But still you have to pay for it.
  • You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older. Inside beauty matter more then outside beauty.
  • You can tail me if you feel like it. You can in like manner put nutty spread in your butt opening, if you feel like it.
  • You can’t compare me to the next girl. Because there is no competition. I’m one of a kind, and that’s real.
  • You can’t modify doltish, paying little heed to the measure of conductor tape you use over their mouth!
  • You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.
  • You can't appreciate the good days without the bad ones.
  • You can't expect me to think before I speak. I was born without that ability. So I'm sorry if the truth hurts.
  • You can't live a positive life with a negative mind.
  • You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
  • You don’t always get what you wish for. You get what you work for.
  • YOU DON’T NEED A REASON FOR DOING EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE. DO IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO. BECAUSE IT’S FUN. BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU HAPPY.
  • You don’t trust anyone while you look for TV Remote.
  • You ever make fun of someone so much, you think you should thank them for all the good times you’ve had?
  • You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.
  • You have a problem with me. I'm pretty sure a status on Facebook won't fix it.
  • You have eyes my dear but you cannot see.




No comments:

Post a Comment